Submission Preparation ChecklistAs part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The submission has not been previously published, nor is it before another journal for consideration (or an explanation has been provided in comments/letter to the Editor).
- The submission file is in Microsoft Word, OpenOffice, RTF, or WordPerfect document file format.
- Illustrations and figures are sumbmited as separate files in JPG, PNG or TIFF format and have a resolution of at least 300DPI
- The text adheres to the stylistic and bibliographic requirements outlined here.
- The text is single-spaced; uses a Arial, 12-point font; employs italics, rather than underlining (except with URL addresses); and all illustrations (low resolution), figures (low resolution), and tables are placed within the text at the appropriate points, rather than at the end.
- Copyright permission has been obtained and is included for any table, diagram, or illustration to be reproduced from other publications.
- Where available, DOIs or URLs for the references have been provided.
Copyright NoticeAuthors who publish with this journal agree to the following terms:
- Authors retain copyright and grant the journal right of first publication, with the work twelve (12) months after publication simultaneously licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution License that allows others to share the work with an acknowledgement of the work's authorship and initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are able to enter into separate, additional contractual arrangements for the non-exclusive distribution of the journal's published version of the work (e.g., post it to an institutional repository or publish it in a book), with an acknowledgement of its initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are permitted and encouraged to post their work online (e.g., in institutional repositories or on their website) prior to and during the submission process, as it can lead to productive exchanges, as well as earlier and greater citation of published work (See The Effect of Open Access).
The names and email addresses entered in this journal site will be used exclusively for operation and management of the journal. We will never provide your data to third parties.
Communications from the journal (e-mail updates, printed issues, etc.) may contain selected commericial messages (advertisements, discount offers, etc.)
Please note that the Asian Journal of Ophthalmology is managed by Kugler Publications and Asian Journal of Ophthalmology